Enjoying the best camping cocktails on hot-weather trips is so refreshing.
This Cucumber Lemonade Chiller combines fresh ingredients to create a slightly sweet, icy cold drink that will satisfy your summertime craving for a cool beverage.
Psst we’re compensated…see our disclosures.
- 1 Prep To Make This Cocktail At The Campsite
- 2 Steps To Make This Cucumber Lemonade Cocktail
- 3 What To Serve With This Drink
- 4 Similar Recipes
- 5 Print This Cucumber Lemonade Chiller Camping Cocktail Recipe
- 6 Ingredients
- 7 Instructions
- 8 Recommended Products
- 9 More Yummy Meal Ideas
Prep To Make This Cocktail At The Campsite
Lots of cocktails that contain cucumbers are pulverized in a blender but most campers don’t carry an electric blender to the campsite.
So, I’ve created this recipe using a simple cocktail shaker and muddler.
In order to effectively muddle a cucumber, you first need to chop it into small cubes.
Camping Flexible Cutting Mats
Steps To Make This Cucumber Lemonade Cocktail
Step 1. Prepare the cocktail and garnish ingredients as directed.
Step 2. Add the sugar and lemon juice to the cocktail shaker. By swirling these ingredients together until the sugar is dissolved, you avoid having to cook a recipe of simple syrup.
Step 3. Muddle the mint and cucumber with the other ingredients in the shaker.
Step 4. Add ice, water and vodka to the shaker. Cap it off and shake briskly. This is really important to really combine all of the flavors and get the cocktail super-cold.
Step 5. Fill your favorite cocktail glass with ice then strain the drink over the ice.
Step 6. Garnish and serve. This drink looks so pretty with the little specks of green from the cucumber and mint. It looks even better if you garnish with a wedge of lemon, cucumber and a mint sprig. Serve cold.
What To Serve With This Drink
My Fresh Guacamole Appetizer Camping Snack Recipe is always popular on warm weather trips. Serve this with tortilla chips for a fun happy hour treat.
The sharp taste of this Blue And Cheddar Cheeseball is a wonderful contrast to this slightly sweet drink.
My Mint-Kissed Lemontini Camping Cocktail Recipe combines lemon and mint for an alcohol-optional refreshing summertime treat.
The kid-friendly Strawberry Basil Lemonade is always a big hit with campers. This is Kona Grill’s SECRET recipe that uses no alcohol. You can add a shot of rum or vodka to make an alcoholic version.
The combination of fresh mint and lime makes this Classic Mojito Cocktail Recipe a yummy thirst-quencher.
Print This Cucumber Lemonade Chiller Camping Cocktail Recipe
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 mint sprigs
- 1/4 cucumber, chopped into small (approximately 1/4 inch) cubes
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 shot vodka (omit for a non-alcoholic version of this drink)
- 1/4 shaker + 1 cup ice
- Optional garnish: lemon wedge, mint sprig and cucumber wedge.
- Place sugar and lemon juice into cocktail shaker, swirl it around until the sugar is dissolved.
- Add mint and cucumber to the shaker and muddle together.
- Fill shaker 1/4 way with ice and top with water and vodka.
- Cap shaker tightly and shake vigorously.
- Fill cocktail glass with ice and strain cocktail into glass.
- Garnish with lemon wedge, mint sprig and cucumber wedge, if desired. Serve cold.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 233Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 21mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 4gSugar: 23gProtein: 3g
More Yummy Meal Ideas
Every cocktail needs to be paired with a great meal. Try something new on your next menu!