It is so handy to have an assortment of tenting foods recipes no refrigeration needed for each individual food of your camp visits.
This Fruit And Nut Peanut Butter Stuffed Tortilla is a single of our simple tenting foods that is packed with protein to give you tons of vitality all through the working day.
Psst we’re compensated…see our disclosures.
- 1 How To Make This Fruit And Nut Peanut Butter Stuffed Tortilla
- 2 Step 1. Layer the elements on the tortilla
- 3 Stage 2. Add the banana
- 4 Action 3. Incorporate the fruit and nut mixture
- 5 Step 4. Wrap it up
- 6 Step 5. Delight in in the spot of your preference
- 7 Print This Fruit And Nut Peanut Butter Stuffed Tortilla Camping Recipe
- 8 Components
- 9 Guidelines
- 10 Proposed Products
- 11 A lot more Distinctive Tenting Recipes
How To Make This Fruit And Nut Peanut Butter Stuffed Tortilla
This stuffed tortilla is just one of our simple vegetarian camping recipes that can be eaten any where at whenever.
They make great transportable camping treats that can be relished at camp, on a climbing path or as street excursion food.
Step 1. Layer the elements on the tortilla
Discover that move 1 is NOT to get your cooking equipment completely ready simply because this is just one of our yummy no prepare dinner camping foods!
With peanut butter currently being the “glue” for this stuffed tortilla, you will want to spread it evenly
more than the best of the tortilla.
When you get started a recipe with peanut butter, it often will become one of the most preferred camping breakfast concepts!
Particular person wraps are best choices for making tenting foods for two.
Stage 2. Add the banana
Now you will slice the banana and add it to the “glue” of the peanut butter.
Action 3. Incorporate the fruit and nut mixture
Choose your preferred dried fruit and nut combination and sprinkle it over the banana … just make certain anything is bite-sized for this recipe.
Step 4. Wrap it up
It is time to diligently roll the tortilla so the filling does not
slide out when you eat it.
If you are using this in your pack for a hike, you’ll want to wrap it in some plastic wrap so it stays nicely bundled for your journey.
Step 5. Delight in in the spot of your preference
Mainly because this stuffed tortilla is so moveable and balanced, I enjoy packing a bunch of them when we are likely on long day-hikes so we can delight in straightforward camping lunches that give us electricity on the trails.
Considering this helps make wonderful camping dessert recipes?
We do too! Critically, these points are superior any hour of the
Print This Fruit And Nut Peanut Butter Stuffed Tortilla Camping
Prep Time 2 minutes
Total Time 2 minutes
- 1 entire wheat tortilla (smooth taco dimensions)
- 1 heaping tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup dried berry, nut & seed combine
- Unfold the peanut butter on the tortilla.
- Slice the banana and layer it more than the peanut butter.
- Sprinkle the berry, nut and seed mix above the major of the banana.
- Roll the tortilla cautiously so the filling doesn’t tumble out of it when you try to eat it. Take pleasure in!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I make from qualifying buys.
Quantity For each Serving: Energy: 515Full Extra fat: 28gSaturated Fats: 6gTrans Extra fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 365mgCarbs: 59gFiber: 12gSugar: 19gProtein: 15g
A lot more Distinctive Tenting Recipes
No matter if you want enjoyment recipes for breakfast, meal, snacks or dessert … I have got tons of meal concepts for you!