Looking for camping cocktails that are fruity-flavored and cool for hot summer weather?
This Fruity-Tini aka Fruit Martini Cocktail is sweet, cool and refreshing. And, with a watermelon wedge garnish, this drink screams “Welcome to Summer!”
Psst we’re compensated…see our disclosures.
- 1 Making A Martini Recipe Fruity
- 2 Cocktail Shakers For Camping Martini Drinks
- 3 Camping Martini Glasses
- 4 How To Make A Fruity Martini
- 5 Print This Fruit Martini aka Fruity-Tini Camping Cocktail Recipe
- 6 Ingredients
- 7 Instructions
- 8 Recommended Products
- 9 Food To Serve With Your Martini Cocktails
Making A Martini Recipe Fruity
There are two ways to make fruity martini recipes.
The first is to use fresh fruit like we do in our Raspberry Lemon Drop Camping Cocktail Recipe that features muddled raspberries, rosemary needles and lemon to create a sweet and tart drink.
We also use fresh lemon and mint to make our Mint-Kissed Lemontini Camping Cocktail Recipe.
But, for this particular recipe, we’re relying on the booze and juice to make this martini fruity.
Cocktail Shakers For Camping Martini Drinks
The best way to make really cold martini cocktails is by shaking them in a stainless steel shaker.
The other nice thing about stainless is it won’t break during travel.
Packing for camp trips usually means space is limited and those little extra items don’t make the cut. One of those “nice-to-have” items might be a martini shaker, but in this case, I’ll bet this Fruity-Tini will change your mind.
Camping Themed Cocktail Shaker Gift Set
Camping Martini Glasses
How To Make A Fruity Martini
The fastest way to warm up a drink that is supposed to be served cold is by pouring it into a non-chilled glass. So, start by placing your favorite martini glass in your ice cooler or RV freezer to get it icy cold.
Fill your cocktail shaker with ice and pour the Apple Vodka, Watermelon Pucker, Banana Liqueur and Cranberry Juice over the ice.
Cap it tightly, shake vigorously and strain into your chilled glass.
Serve with a nice cold watermelon wedge and enjoy.
Print This Fruit Martini aka Fruity-Tini Camping Cocktail Recipe
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- Ice to fill a cocktail shaker
- 1 1/2 oz. Apple Vodka
- 1/2 oz. Watermelon Pucker or Watermelon Schnapps
- 1/4 oz. Banana Liqueur
- Cranberry Juice, to finish (approximately 1/2 cup)
- Watermelon wedge for garnish
- Chill your favorite martini glass.
- Fill your cocktail shaker with ice then pour in the Apple Vodka, Watermelon Pucker, Banana Liqueur and Cranberry Juice.
- Shake vigorously until all ingredients are combined and totally chilled.
- Strain into your favorite chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a cold watermelon wedge.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 600Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 21mgCarbohydrates: 87gFiber: 3gSugar: 77gProtein: 4g
Food To Serve With Your Martini Cocktails
It’s always nice to have an interesting appetizer when you’re hosting happy hour!
We have fantastic options for nibbles to go along with this fruit martini recipe as well as every other meal of your camp trips.